19 de junio de 2012

Fuckin' Karma



Some people say that Karma is a bitch, and it really is.
Have you ever asked for something you wanted the most and when you got it, you realized that it wasn't what you wanted at all?
That's what happened to me.

It's like when you want that sweet, expensive, brand-new bike, but you don't know how to ride it, and someone tells you to buy a cheaper one to practice, but you don't listen, and you buy the one you want. 
Two days later you are at the hospital, 'cause you crashed a car and your sweet, expensive, brand-new bike is completely destroyed.

And the worst part of all is that He was right. He was always right.
Life showed me that I was wrong. 
Even though you can get what you want (that's also true), maybe it isn't what you really need.

I had to live it, experience that, in order to believe and understand that it was true... what he had told me once.

Now what?

The greatest thing a person could do in these cases is: to accept he/she was wrong and deal with it.
In other words: stop being stubborn and start being a little bit more humble.
It won't hurt nobody to listen and take a little piece of good advice.

Well, this is what I learned yesterday.

This is what I wanted to share with you.

No hay comentarios: